13 april 2008

En till gammal dikt

I don’t know if I want to kiss or kill you
it seems as if they both are right
Stop doing that face, don’t do that look
I’ll tare your heart apart

Don’t let me use your mind
take away the purity of your thoughts
the secrets that should be held forever
is revealed with shame

It’s like ten thousand hearts in a two inch can
where they can’t breathe or love at all
the heat is increasing while the hearts stop beating
and I watch from the other side while they die

There’s a voice inside my head
it makes me sick of trying
I’ll put next hart into the can
and another one when it arrives

I don’t know if I want to kiss or kill you
I’ll take away the purity of your soul
the secrets that must be held forever
are waiting to come out of its chains


En dikt/låttext som jag skrev för länge sen... Har inget exakt datum.. men gissa gärna
Funderar på att sätta musik till den... bara för att få jobba lite vid pianot.

1 kommentar: